Yield: 1 sliced Pineapple
How To Peel A Pineapple
- Wash the pineapple
- Secure a knife with a wide and sharp blade
- Trim the green leaves part of the pineapple so that you can hold it while you cut the pineapple
- Sit the pineapple on its bottom and cut the skin off, working your way around the pineapple. Do not cut it too deep
- Cut out the "eyes" if there are any on the pineapple
- Cut off the bottom of the pineapple
- Cut slice about 1/4" and place on a dish for serving.
Note. You can use the skin you just cut off to make pineapple drink; all you need is ginger.